logo

Phillips_960x500

 

The Glanmore Collection, also known as the Phillips-Burrows-Faulkner Collection, consists of objects original to the house, including furniture, rugs, art, archival documents, books and architectural fixtures. These original artifacts are prominently displayed throughout the historic house.
Four generations of The Phillips Family lived at Glanmore from 1883 until 1971 when the home was purchased to become a museum.